PERSONAL/PRODUCTION ASSISTANT POSITION AVAILABLE
Personal/Production Assistant needed to work closely with composer engaged in creation of large-scale concert production to premiere September of 2013. Assistant’s duties include participation in the cultivation and management of a large community choir, fund raising, production details and general administrative and personal support. The ideal candidate will have direct experience with performing arts/show production and project management, be extremely organized, and have a calm, professional, take-charge demeanor.
• Well-organized, detail-oriented
• Strong project management and problem-solving skills
• Direct experience with the performing arts/show production
• Strong social networking and related tech skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Tech-savvy. Comfortable with Mac and proficiency in MS Office Suite
• Ability to coordinate and supervise large groups
• A Car
• Bachelor's degree preferred
• Familiarity with QuickBooks or Quicken a plus.
• Familiarity with Fundraising: Online, Grant Writing, Events a plus.
• Administrative support
• Budgeting and accounting
• Execution of Fundraising campaign
• Creation and execution of grassroots promotional campaign
• Rehearsal management duties
• Choir manager at performance
• Audio/Video/Photographic Archiving
• Scheduling and calendar management
• Website and email list management (does not require HTML)
• Travel arrangements
• Errands as needed
10-20 hours a week, starting immediately. One year position, although may continue longer. Work out of your home, weekly/semi-weekly meetings with composer. Please submit In line (no attachments) a paragraph about why you think you would be a good fit for this job, what you would hope to get out of the experience, resume, and two work references.